Roles and Responsibilities
- Demonstrates leadership in Creates an inspiring vision of the future.
- Motivates and inspires people to engage with that vision.
- Manages delivery of the vision.
- Coaches and builds a team, so that it is more effective at achieving the vision
- Demonstrate accountability for long-term planning of production requirements.
- Establish a Planning process flow and set up requirements to support manufacture of complex, highly engineered products; Continually Improve systems and processes to deliver greater efficiency and effectiveness of service for company and customers
- Capacity Planning and Production planning in manufacturing environment with SAP.
- Planning/Scheduling in line with Customer requirements & Schedules of suppliers/subcontractors to maintain uninterrupted flow of materials including: Raw Materials, components, sub-components and services from internal, local and overseas suppliers.
- Oversee that Supply of Parts as per Production Planning requirements to maximize the utilization of the Available capacity.
- Identifying, notifying and managing potential shortages by planning and expediting with all Stake Holders.
- Releasing Master Production Plan and Managing the Bottlenecks to effectively complete Production Targets as per MPP.
- Continuously work to minimize items on Back Log Orders;
- Conduct DM with CFT and establish a process with transparent information flow on order progress and Status of Customer orders.
- Expediting and rescheduling open Production orders to suit planning/production/customer service requirements by effective coordination between various internal and external stakeholders.
- Manage inventory levels in line with fiscal year budget. Managing inventory levels to optimum levels to achieve balance between Demand and Supply.
- Interact and manage Intercompany Orders with Internal Global Group companies;
- Support management team with all required reporting of data analysis and prepare reports, ready for management presentations, in clear and concise communication methods
Required Candidate profile
- 10 to 12 years' Experience in Manufacturing Industry based experience in MNCs.
- Broad supply chain knowledge in manufacturing.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and PowerPoint, is required and experience with SAP systems is essential.
- Experience in Lean Production Systems and concepts, Experience in operations, inventory management, MRP and lean manufacturing processes.
- Experience with visual management systems
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Industrial Products / Heavy Machinery
Functional Area:Production, Manufacturing, Maintenance
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization, Mechanical
SV Management Consultants
Recruiter Name:D. K. Shriwas
Contact Company:SV Management Consultants
Reference Id:Manager Production Planning -SVMC - 1123