Roles and Responsibilities
Responsibility for customers, plant & suppliers quality management system as per define standards.
To manage APQP projects PPAP preparation and vendor quality status preparation.
To handle process audit and product safety process.
Duties And Responsibilities :
1. To ensure quality assurance of the product.
2.Initiation of corrective & preventive action against internal & external problems & complaints
3. Working with purchasing team to establish quality requirement from external suppliers.
4. To ensure quality levels are maintained as per product specifications and also to the work instruction and process control.
5.Ensure the quality of the raw material used for production R
6.To lead team of quality assurance in carrying out complete quality work i.e from incoming stage to final inspection and maintain their records.
7. Setting standards for quality as well as health & safety along with identification of critical to quality & product safety requirements along with new product development team .
8. To ensure upkeep of quality Control Instruments Equipment & their Calibration and maintain their records
9. To conduct process capability studies
10. To receive original drawing from Customer/CR/NPD & its control and issue of all controlled drawings and maintain obsolete drawings
11. Providing timely details as requirement in MIS (Management Information System)
12. To visit customer premises in case of customer complaints
13. Monitoring of rejection & rework on daily , Weekly & Monthly basis
14. Inspection standard made as per process requirement.
15. Check avail abilities of certificate for calibrated instrument and lab scope for instrument and external labs.
16. Verification of corrective action taken against last internal audit NCRs/observations
17. To ensure access to customer score cards & portal and communication of customer related issue to concerned personnel
18. To ensure timely compliance of projects-Individual & their term.
19. To ensure Implementation of SAP in the Dept.
20. To ensure Kaizen activity of department.
21. To ensure TPM activities of department
22. To ensure 5s in their respective area.
Secondary Duties & Responsibilities
1.To ensure that process needed for the quality management.
2.Review and control of all QMS documents (IATF+EHS)
3.To organize internal audit and to ensure that timely action are taken against observe non-deformities.
4.Initiating management reviews, keeping records of management review meeting.
5.To report to management on the performance of the quality management system and to suggest any need for improvement.
6. Liaison with external agencies like consultant or certification bodies on matter relating to the companys quality management system.
7. Issue of quality management system document like manual procedure ,work instruction , formats.
8. To ensure the promotion of awareness of the customer requirement throughout the organization.
9. To monitor corrective and preventive action relating to system non- conformities.
Desired Candidate Profile
Note - We are looking candidate form Rubber/ Rubber molding products industry exp.
Perks and Benefits
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role:Quality Assurance/Quality Control Manager
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
SV Management Consultants
SV MANAGEMENT CONSULTANTS is a leading, fast progressing Manpower Recruitment and Executive Search firm in Central India. SVMC was born at the epicenter of a group of qualified and experienced industry professionals in the year 2000. Since then, we have been providing our services to various sectors all over the country and become popular amongst Companies and Jobseekers everywhere.
Contact Company:SV Management Consultants
Address:Contact - 7828833218