Roles and Responsibilities
Job Description (JD)
Cloud Systems Architect who is looking to help lead the way to the future. Leads, consults, and oversees multiple systems engineering and cloud integration engagements. Works on highly complex projects that require in-depth disciplinary knowledge. Technical expert, responsible for the overall design, deployment, and integration of the technology environment. Architects and sets technology strategy for projects, standards, and integrations with external providers. Will interact w/ functional leaders to support broad technical initiatives such as connected products, analytics, ERP/CRM, cloud-based client systems. Mentor or train other architects and engineers to help build the next generation of computing infrastructure expertise.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Strategy & Planning
- Assist in the design of short- and long-term strategic plans for infrastructure systems.
- Provide thought and technical design leadership for solutions both on premise and cloud hosted.
- Rapidly prototype and conduct technical feasibility assessments for solutions.
- Conduct research and make recommendations on products, services, protocols, and standards in support of all infrastructure development efforts.
- Sets technical guidelines and SOPs for an offshore 24x7 Operations team
- Define hardware and software standards for compute, storage, and cloud services interoperability.
- Develop and integrate technical security architectures in collaboration with network and cyber security teams.
- Partner with software development team leads, enterprise architects, and business teams to implement future strategy, tools, processes and improvements
- Mentors staff Systems Engineers.
Desired Candidate Profile
Job Specification: (Education, training and experience)
- Four-year university degree or college diploma in the field of computer science and/or 10 to 15 years equivalent work experience.
- Certifications in Nutanix, NetApp, EMC, Cisco, and VMware are a plus
- 10+ years experience managing and delivering infrastructure designs
- Demonstrated Systems Engineering and Architecture experience at the enterprise level (7000+ users)
- Hands-on experience migrating systems to/from cloud or co-location providers
- Strong knowledge and support experience with Microsoft datacenter products (Active Directory, Exchange, server technologies, etc.)
- Strong knowledge and support experience with Nutanix and NetApp storage appliances
- Strong knowledge and support experience with VMware and other virtualization technologies
- Strong knowledge of IP Networking as it relates to VMware, storage and server environments
- Experience working in a global, team oriented, collaborative environment. Hands-on experience with Office365 architecture is a plus
Perks and Benefits
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Programming & Design
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:Diploma - Computers, B.Tech/B.E. - Computers
SV Management Consultants
SV MANAGEMENT CONSULTANTS is a leading, fast progressing Manpower Recruitment and Executive Search firm in Central India. SVMC was born at the epicenter of a group of qualified and experienced industry professionals in the year 2000. Since then, we have been providing our services to various sectors all over the country and become popular amongst Companies and Jobseekers everywhere.
Contact Company:SV Management Consultants
Address:Contact - 7828833218
Reference Id:SVMC - 1211