Roles and Responsibilities
Job Summary -
- To conduct research trials, scrap analysis and provide technical support and advice to facilitate the ongoing development and enhancement of processes and products within the Department
- Prepare APQP, PPAP, PFMEA, Control plans documents, process plans, plant layout considering effective material handling. 1.
- Establish process as per plan, support production team for resolving shop floor issues
- Support new product development.
- Estimate input data required for preparation of Costing
- Ensure compliance with all legislative requirements in the facility’s geographic location and:
- The Global Operating System Plays;
- ISO 45001 Health and Safety management system standard;
- ISO 14001 Environmental Management system standard;
- ISO 9001 Quality Management system
- IATF 16949 Automotive Quality Management System and Company Quality Basics system standards.
- Drive the OEE system and associated improvements within the departments
- Improve machine cycles and carry out production improvements as necessary.
- Introduce new products, processes and tooling to the department. Solve any problems in relation to these and implement permanent process improvements.
- Conduct daily tooling scrap analysis.
- Investigate machine, tooling and material sources and select appropriate suppliers with purchasing department and Plant Engineering.
- Compile, supervise and record acceptance trials on new equipment and tooling, making recommendations to the Company India Private Ltd.
- Liaise with stores and purchasing on all relevant consumable problems. Control and manage within budgetary departmental constraints.
- Liaise with Maintenance to ensure that breakdowns are dealt with as quickly as possible and that RCM is scheduled & completed as required
- Ensure maintenance of existing tooling systems and procedures.
- Liaise with production personnel to help with their needs.
- Provide system and procedure documentation and training where necessary.
- Liaise with other Company companies regarding current operating practices and future developments.
- Carry out responsibilities of Energy Champion
- Support, Foster, Promote and Demonstrate Company’s Core Values and Leadership Behaviors.
- Maintain balance between customer, employee and financial satisfaction by maximizing facility/department Performance Indicators to align to Company’s Stepping Stool of Success Strategy. Support and maintain department lean initiatives & 5S requirements.
- Suggest machine or process improvements based on lessons learned.
- Conduct time studies to optimize cycle counts of existing processes.
- Assist in defining the plant lay-out and enhance ergonomic requirements by establishing programs and conducting studies.
- Planning and executing of projects related to new and pre-existing production lines, improvements, upgrades, layouts, and new equipment related to machining or assembly.
- Ensure the process is capable of producing parts within print specifications.
- Recognize and resolve process related difficulties with current and future projects.
- Collect data and develop statistics to describe equipment and system functionality. Estimate durations of development, fabrication, construction, and repair tasks.
- Contact suppliers to verify product availability, obtain equipment specifications and negotiate timely deliveries.
- Interact with others such as supervisors or managers for advice and direction, to discuss work and provide updates.
- Coordinate and integrate work within teams of engineers and technicians to work on common projects, assume project management roles to coordinate the involvement of other engineers, contractors, technicians, and suppliers.
- Interact with technicians or technologists for tasks such as creating drawings, preparing specifications, writing proposals and developing plant maintenance schedules.
- Other duties as assigned.
Auto CAD, Solid work added advantage
Desired Candidate Profile
- In-depth process knowledge and troubleshooting in Aluminum melting, Gravity Die casting process, Post pouring processes, Heat treatment.
- Aluminum material grades & metallurgy
- GDC Dies, Core box
- Shop floor working for at least for 3 years
- Depth knowledge of GD&T
- Hands on experience MS Office tools, AUTOCAD, SolidWorks
- Basic Knowledge of machining
- Tool Trials, Process debugging
- Assist in New product Development and process planning
Perks and Benefits
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Automobile / Auto Anciliary / Auto Components
Functional Area:Production, Manufacturing, Maintenance
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization, Diploma - Any Specialization
SV Management Consultants
SV MANAGEMENT CONSULTANTS is a leading, fast progressing Manpower Recruitment and Executive Search firm in Central India. SVMC was born at the epicenter of a group of qualified and experienced industry professionals in the year 2000. Since then, we have been providing our services to various sectors all over the country and become popular amongst Companies and Jobseekers everywhere.
Contact Company:SV Management Consultants
Address :Contact - 7828833218
Reference Id:SVMC - 1144