Roles and Responsibilities
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our site
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
- Add new features as directed by Engineering Manager
- Comprehensively test new products/features for successful and reliable operation before release.
- Document products and software that have been developed.
- Provide high quality customer service and support, especially when problems in products are found.
- Provide training to staff and customers on products for which the Engineer is responsible.
- Maintain an appropriate level of confidentiality for all material relating to the development and production of company products and systems.
- Any other duties that may be allocated from manager time to time.
- Ensure all company policies are followed in an efficient, diligent, and timely manner.
- Ensure appropriate paperwork is completed in an efficient manner and delivered by the required dates.
- Ensure all work and duties are performed in accordance with relevant state OH&S Acts and associated safety regulations, standards and codes of practice.
Desired Candidate Profile
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
- Exceptional communication skills in English, both verbal and written
- Strong programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
- Adequate knowledge of relational database systems, NOSQL databases, Object Oriented Programming, and web application development
- Problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced project environment, learn rapidly
- Ability to work remotely without direct supervision and to make informed decisions
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Min. 7 years’ experience working with cloud platforms
- Google Cloud Platform skills, specifically experience with PubSub, Firestore, Cloud Storage and Compute Engine or the equivalent from Azure or AWS platforms
- Node.JS experience a bonus
- Experience of using cloud-based version control repositories such as Git
- Experience in large volume data management and manipulation a bonus.
Perks and Benefits
Note - This position will be on 6 - 12 months contract according to project duration.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Industrial Products / Heavy Machinery
Functional Area:IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category:Programming & Design
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Computers
SV Management Consultants
SV MANAGEMENT CONSULTANTS is a leading, fast progressing Manpower Recruitment and Executive Search firm in Central India. SVMC was born at the epicenter of a group of qualified and experienced industry professionals in the year 2000. Since then, we have been providing our services to various sectors all over the country and become popular amongst Companies and Jobseekers everywhere.
Contact Company:SV Management Consultants
Address :Contact - 7828833218
Reference Id:SVMC -1131